We are pleased to invite you to the Second Eurasian Congress.
The Congress will take place on December 2, 2021 at Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy (VDNH), Pavilion 57 in Moscow.
The event is hosted by the Eurasian Development Bank with support from the Government of the Russian Federation.
The Eurasian Congress is an influential forum for open dialogue on Eurasian integration between governments, businesses, academia, and the expert community. This year, delegates will discuss how businesses, development institutions and public-private partnerships can play a greater role in unlocking the potential of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU)+ by enhancing production and technical cooperation, sharing advanced technologies, and building new value chains.
The plenary session entitled Key Investment Projects: Systemic Drivers of Economic Growth in the EAEU will feature addresses by deputy heads of government of the EAEU member states, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan.
The delegates who have already confirmed their participation in the Congress include:
- Oleg Belozerov, Chairman of the Executive Board, Russian Railways
- Igor Shuvalov, Chairman, VEB.RF State Development Corporation
- Andrey Kostin, President and Chairman of Management Board, VTB Bank
- Elena Bunina, General Director, Yandex
- Sergey Brilev, President, Global Energy Association
- Aleksey Andreev, CEO, Avtoban
- Artak Kamalyan, Member of the Board – Minister in charge of Industry and Agriculture, Eurasian Economic Commission
- Ivan Krupko, Minister of Agriculture, Republic of Belarus
- Askarbek Janybekov, Minister of Agriculture, Water Resources and Regional Development of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Vladimir Tatarchuk, Founder, RusAgroMarket
- Pavel Zenkovich, Vice President, Prosveshcheniye Group of Companies
as well as representatives from the EAEU countries, multilateral development institutions and world-renowned experts in sustainable development.
The agenda focuses on maximising synergies between national economies by building cross-border infrastructure projects in transport and logistics, water and energy, and food security.
Discussions will also focus on promoting a green economy, building digital and financial infrastructure, and supporting youth entrepreneurship as critical factors in the transition to a post-industrial economy.
For the Congress agenda and registration, please visit Congress.eabr.org. We kindly request you to confirm participation and register by November 22, 2021.
The forum will take place offline. All sessions will be available live. To join online, please register in the relevant tab.
Should you have any questions about the Congress, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org