The Contest winners will be identified in seven nominations:
- The best article on energy in federal press;
- The best article on energy in regional press;
- The best article on energy from a news agency;
- The best Telegram channel or energy blog;
- The best energy news story for television;
- The best media office in energy industry;
- The best piece on energy from BRICS and SCO countries.
The competitive selection will be carried out from works published by mass media (including in co-authorship) no earlier than on January 1, 2021. Contest works can be: articles that were published on the Internet and in printed media; copyrighted research materials; analytical surveys; interviews; television reports, including online ones; special reports and projects of the news agencies; recordings of podcasts.
The panel will assess the works by the following criteria: uniqueness of work, relevance, precision of presented data and facts, content-wise depth of material.
The entries made in Russian as well as in foreign languages must be submitted through September 15, 2022.
The applications are accepted at e-mail address email@example.com
The rules for submission of applications and general terms of the Contest, its order and conditions can be found on the website https://globalenergyprize.org/en/
Announcement of the Contest winners’ names and their awarding will take place as a part of the Russian Energy Week International Forum, which will be held in Moscow on October 12-14, 2022.