STAGES OF THE GLOBAL ENERGY PRIZE
The nomination submissions are accepted annually according to the schedule established by the Organizer and published on www.globalenergyprize.org website. Submissions are accepted for 110 days.
Scientists and organizations represented by authorized persons who have been verified in the nomination system and have received confirmation of the status of the nominating expert can nominate a candidature for the Prize.
- Persons performing solely administrative and/or organizational functions cannot be nominated;
- Self-nomination for the Prize is not allowed.
The nominator can file up to three nomination submissions in the course of one nomination process. The nomination process is strictly confidential.
Basic requirements for the nomination submission will be as follows:
- The submission shall be accompanied by a motivation letter with a detailed substantiation of the nomination.
- The submission shall contain a concise, clear, unambiguous and specific description of the nominee’s achievements making that nominee eligible for the Prize.
- A list of the most important works (publications) by the nominee on the nomination topic shall be attached to the submission.
- The nomination submission may be accompanied by a detailed and documented substantiation of the nominee’s merits (international patent rights, publications in fundamental areas of research, opinions of power industry authorities, top energy companies, academic boards of the leading scientific and technical centers of the field of energy, etc.).
Once the nomination is submitted, it is evaluated by three independent international experts. An average score is calculated for each nomination. The submissions with the highest average scores will be shortlisted for consideration by the International Award Committee.
The decision to award the Prize is made by the International Award Committee within 60 days after the completion of the international expert evaluation. The date of the meeting of the International Award Committee is to be announced on the Prize website www.globalenergyprize.org.
Short instruction on how to nominate a candidate for the Global Energy Prize
Create your personal account in our nomination system at https://nomination.ge-prize.org/
You will get an e-mail with the request to confirm your email address. We will process your request and include you in pool of the Global Energy Prize nominators.
When the new nomination cycle starts (December 1), create an application for the person you want to put forward by clicking the ‘Nominate a candidate for the Global Energy Prize’ button. A person must have scientific achievements in the field of energy benefitting all of mankind in the main areas of energy:
1) Traditional energy:
Complete your nomination submission with all the necessary detail:
– the nominee’s personal details;
– nominee’s sphere of energy in a detailed manner;
– ‘Submission wording’: description of innovative contribution;
– ‘Explanation’: description of invention/research.
Attach the following documents:
-‘Motivation letter’: a free format statement of why this particular nominee is worthy of the prize;
-‘List of publications’: 15-20 of nominee’s main publications within the sphere of nomination.
Wait for the laureates to be identified according to the decision of the International Award Committee.
If you have difficulties registering, please contact email@example.com
Global Energy, Eurasian Development Bank: joint research on “Clean technologies for Eurasia’s sustainable future”
The President of the Global Energy Assocation, Sergey Brilev, took part in the first session of the Eurasian Development Bank’s Expert Club
Chile is staging the world’s first national tender for environmentally clean “green” hydrogen and 10 companies are taking part, including entries from Denmark, Chile, France, Ireland and Italy, the national development agency Corfo said.